Important notification to participants
As the situation with Covid-19 pandemic situation has deteriorated, the Australian Government has now restricted gatherings of greater than 100 persons and imposed 14 days self-isolation for all international arrivals, and Griffith University has now banned all on site events, the 1st Asia Pacific SDEWES conference will be held fully online.
Please stand by for further information.
Since the conference will be organized as an online event, here are few guidelines:
- each presenter will prepare a 15minute long video presentation
- presentations will be split into "virtual sessions" with accompanying "virtual chairs"
- all presentations will be available for viewing to all registered participants of the conference
- all presentations will have an option for adding comments/questions from participants
- "virtual chairs" will have the task to start the Q&A for each presentation in his/her session
- all presenters and chairs will receive certificates for their tasks (attendance, presentation and chairing certificate) after the conference